Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kaylee's Big Girl Quilt

Since the original purpose of this space is to document my quilting endeavors I should be more timely in keeping things up to date.

Finished and delivered great-niece Kaylee's "big girl" quilt only a few days late for her 2nd birthday last month. The pattern is from Fon's & Porters "Love of Quilting" May/June 2008 issue.

Some of the leftovers were used to make Kaylee's baby doll one to match.
No pictures, but blocks are complete for 2 upcoming local swap groups and so far I'm staying current with the "Stars for a New Day" block of the month on the The Quilt Show website - lots of 4.5 and 6 inch blocks for that one! I've also been working on Block 6 of Sue Garman's "Night Before Christmas" block of the month.

That should bring me up to date in keeping track of my quilty life :)

Deanna

No comments: