Thursday, March 26, 2009

Not Much Quilting Going On . . .

But lots of sewing!


3 shirts and 3 pair of shorts for my brother. Every year he shows up on my doorstep with a bag of fabric for me to create his new spring/summer wardrobe. At least I've finally trained him to shop at his local quiltstore (and use my name for their frequent shopper program) :) I do need to add an additional training session on why it's not appropriate to buy panels for clothing construction, but I'll worry about that for next year.

Now that my 'sewing from brother' obligation is complete it's time for some real fun. Here is my stuff ready to load in the car and head off for retreat. Some serious quilting and fun with friends until Sunday! Doesn't look like it but there are 6 or 7 projects in the mix and I've given DH a "honeydew" list to keep him busy. We'll see who checks the most off their list on Sunday!

See you next week!

Deanna


2 comments:

Deb Silva said...

What a wild batch of clothes!!!

And as far as your second picture ... looks like fun to me!!!!

Have a wonderful time (I know you will).

carol said...

Hey, just found your blog. Looks like you are busy! Love the pic of Deb and Syl.