Sunday, March 1, 2009

Quilt Along/Step 2 - Squeezing in barely under the wire

Edited Monday, March 2nd:

Done!!!!!
Here is my seriously sorry excuse for Step #2 of Judy's Bears in the Farmhouse project. They are all pinned and ready to sew and I did manage to sew a few last week. I plan to sew the rest tonight and hopefully be caught up by the tomorrows deadline.


In my defense, life has been kind of crazy around here. First off there was a road trip with Debbie & Deb to visit Sylvia. It was a good day with good friends, lunch out and of course stops at Sylvia's local quilt stores.

The largest consumer of my time has been preparing for new flooring. Nothing like that to get you motivated. I am now not only moved out of half of my house but also have painted every room that will receive the new flooring. It's actually quite liberating to paint without the worry of messing up the floor. (See that door down the hall on the right? That would be my poor neglected sewing room)

Now it's off to sew the HST together!

Deanna

No comments: